Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back in the Saddle and Back on the Market....(BITS and BOM?)

After a year of mind boggling anxiety, disappointment, stress, and chaos....I am feeling a bit like the self I have grown to know and love all these years of cognitive existence.  (Hallelujah)  This marriage was a brief diversion away from the joy, adventure, and love that I create in my life here in Santa Monica, and I am happier waking up alone with a smile than with someone that wanted to change me.

That being said, many people have asked me when I knew things were not quite right, and although I did not connect the dots at the time, as I look back I can see that one of the very first signs that something was amiss in my heart and soul is when I realized I did not want to write about my love, or my relationship, or marriage.  I recoiled into a cave and did not want to share - which is SO unlike me.  And the few times that I did try to write, I was not being my natural direct self.  Frankly, for anyone who read the post I made about the violin performance - that was not the true ending.  I was stuck in a surreal Dante-esque level of hell where even a simple evening event with my above average in both looks and intelligence fifth grader was a tumultous disaster.

So imagine how excited I have been to feel the urge to write and share (even if only a handful of people may see it!) again.  I woke up this morning, and said today is the day.

So - my title caption is correct again - I am a happy chick in Santa Monica, California.....and whenever I have the time I will share anecdotes, experiences, rambling thoughts, and musings with whomever may stumble across them.

Have a glorious day!!!  

2 comments: