Saturday, November 5, 2011

The best thing to read on a Saturday morning!

So this morning, pre-coffee (I ran out of half-and-half and have not ambled to Von's yet), I opened my tumbr account and saw the following description of people born in the month of March -

MARCH=GORGEOUS
Drop dead gorgeous!!! Attactive personality, Very sexy!! Affectionate & Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Chatterbox! Loves to talk a lot! Loves to get their way! Unbelievable kisser! Easily angered, Very stubborn in the most way possible! Loves to get noticed! Willing to take risks for others. Makes good choices. Has a great fashion sense! Maybe a little too popular with others. Outgoing and crazy at times! Intelligent. Can be a heartbreaker! Can love as much as possible! Hates insults. Loves compliments! A very big flirt! And quite the charmer. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. The best in bed out of the other 11 months!! Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observatn and assesses others, likes to keep their crushes kinda secret.  Pretty much flawless.  If you repost this in the next 5 minutes, you will meet your new love in 8 days.


After the tumultuous week I have had, (which some of you realize if you happened to see my "Wide Awake at 1:33 a.m." post), I felt this was the best possible thing to stumble upon on tumblr!  

And of course, I decided that each and every word is true, and wondered how they know me so well!  My sister in Pennsylvania (a September birth; their description is okay but I like mine better) was ultra quick to point out that they forgot to mention how big of a nerd I am.  I let jer know that was part of my "secretive" side.


If you would like to see your month, leave a comment, or visit my http://bridgetann1.tumblr.com/ account to do your own research.

Anyway, I am going to get up, get over to Von's, make coffee and renew my love of life with a steaming hot cup o' Joe.  I need to start counting the days - since I reposted this article, it says that I will meet my new love in 8 days........

No comments:

Post a Comment